06 September 2007

HEART OF SWORD



When I’m alone, tomorrow feels far away
And I must go over still into the darkness of the dawn
If I try to play it straight, it will no doubt fail
And tonight it won’t go well between us again
You can’t see all of my hard efforts,
Because it only result is that it make no sense
It really is a “tight rope”
More effort, more damage – this is my daily life
Taking a cynical attitude may give me some comfort
Hiding myself, heated and irritated
Living only a short time


When I’m alone, tomorrow feels far away
And I must go over still into the darkness of the dawn
If I let my emotions free
My dreams will once again will not go well
I think the balance sheet of my life is ended
You don’t know you change logic at your will
I hurt myself because of you, over and over
But my love didn’t go away…. It kept coming back


The toughness gained from my damage is unbelievable
I won’t be able to sleep at all tonight either
However many times it’s repeated
It revives again and again…. Because its love
You can’t blame my emotion,
Because you should know it will never fade away
And even though I’m in the darkness of the dawn
I have to go
I don’t care about “ bad affinity”
Even if our love is not doing well
Nevertheless we have deep ties






Eto ang teamsong ng paborito kong anime... as in all time favorite ko. Syempre, walang iba kundi SAMURAI X...



No comments: