02 May 2009

Trailer Pa Lang Ulam Na



Among the 6 movies being presented at the Sine Direk Film Festival, this is my favorite. Nakakamiss ang pag gawa ni Roderick Paulate ng gay roles. As I can remember, when I was a kid, he is very famous doing such.


Ded na si Lolo is directed by Soxie Topacio. A story deals with a typical filipino family that beliefs in different supertitions. Stars award winning actors and actress such as Elizabeth Oropesa, Gina Alajar, Dick Israel, Roderick Paulate and Manilyn Reynes. I know the six films are being shown at all SM Cinemas, but then I am not quite sure.

I really need to see this one, and also support the five obras of from our great directors in the country.

Support. Enjoy. Be Proud.

Video and Picture courtesy of video48.blogspot.com

No comments: