16 August 2010

Occasions Galore

It's August... and no doubt... next month is the start of the BER months,... meaning... there's so many things to do ( again ). And therefore,. I am still busy doing a lot of stuffs. On the 24th of this month, we'll be celebrating the 78th birthday of my Lola. Probably, we'll visit here tomb and gave her flowers. But I have this idea that maybe we should also include giving balloons too. Anyway, it's her birthday. I am still thinking of the perfect design / concept for it.





Then, when the BER months arrive. I need to somehow start my Christmas shopping... I have my list as early as June. And the names are keep on coming. Crap! I have to save a lot of money ( therefore ) Sigh...






But before Christmas... Halloween is also getting near. Yikes! As a kid, I am always fascinated on Halloween Stuffs. They are really great creepy creatures that's why I always make sure to have this Halloween ambiance at home. ( That's another part of my goal )






I hope I can make things happen according to my plans... How I wish! And then nest year mom will be celebrating her 50th birthday. And as I gift,... we're gonna throw a party for her... Actually, as early as today we're working on it.





I am excited with a lot of stuffs happening and going to happen. I hope I can still update my blog about it,... For now,. gotta go and work on it... CHEERS!

No comments: