15 February 2011

Red and Itchy

There's so many things inside my head right now. I think I'm back on the track. I've been idle for a weeks or so. And now... I'm kinda adjusted with my new job as a Project Coordinator. Unfortunately, today I didn't go to work for I've been suffering with severe eye irritation. It started yesterday afternoon and everything to me becomes literally RED ( watta day to spend valentines ). Until this morning my right eye itched and still red so I decided not to go to work anymore for I thought of it as an eye sore. I hurriedly went home this morning to see my physician and in the end it was diagnose as an irritation because of my contact lens. Gee! I've spent a couple of bucks for new pair of contacts as well as my eye glasses. As of the moment, some part of my eye is still irritated and somehow itch. I hope I can manage to go back to work tomorrow. But what's bugging me rightnow is that I broke my current eye glasses!!! Gee!!! what should I do now?!?!? Both my new contacts and glasses will be available this coming Saturday. I hate having poor eye sight.

No comments: