02 July 2011

Sunday Lunch











My uncle's big boss arrived in the Philippines to renew their visa and fix some documents regarding their work. Mr. khalid is a nice man and he is part of the family for my uncles have been working on him for about a decade. This is his last weekend with us. Just had a hearty lunch last sunday. It was also the 12th anniversary of my other uncle. We had also a simple gathering that night but my sister went back to Manila due to her work.

Well it's been awhile since we had a great time like this in the family. Last wednesday Mr. Khalid went home to Saudi Arabia or Saudia as he says so... I wish him and his family well. Since I was a kid, I always encounter foreigners for my works abroad as well as her siblings. Almost all them loves our country and ofcourse our family. It fells good to see and know these kind of people because they have shared a lot also regarding their cultures and believes. I hope someday, I would be the one to go to different country and experienced to be a foreigner.

No comments: