05 June 2008

Messing Up Again

Maybe I'm still not learning. That's why I'm still into this situation. I really find it so difficult to find some new hope and courage. Coz' everytime I try, it would only end up to nothing. I'm tired of dealing with my life. Everything seems to be same. And I'm really sick with it. Don't know how to figure out what is right or wrong anymore. I just feel so empty but then I still need to go through with all these mess everyday. Kinda hard! And it really sucks! They say, life is what you make it. But what else do I need to prove? I've even lost everything that I had. Even my dignity, my pride,. I feel like a lost soul. Wandering nowhere...Finding something to occupy my mind, digging for some pills to cure my sanity, searching for someone who's wiling to share his fresh bloody hearty with a devil. Still, I'm in this miserable journey. Faced with a lot of troubles and difficulties. When will these things end? I don't know? Maybe when I start to refuse to breathe. Then it will be the time that things will be over for me. MY LIFE SUCKS! but I have to deal with it.

No comments: