20 December 2008

Wake Me Up When DECEMBER Ends


PRESENT:

>Whew! Its been a while... who would have thought that 2008 will be ending so soon. SIGH... I've been busy this month. And its just tonight that I've realized that I really had forgotten to do a lot of things. Well, there's only 3 days left and its CHRISTMAS. Still not done in buying gifts. I have no idea what to give to my mom, she seems to have everything. Gee!



Aside from the holiday rush, I've been getting to annoyed about this year end thingy at the work place because obviously, there's a lot of work to be done and need to be finished before december ends. ( so help me GOD! ) The pressure is on! And I'm getting to annoyed with it. I hope to finish it or else... or else...I will be working when everybody is already enjoying the warmth of their home during vacation. CURSE! So, I need to stay up late tonight.
Now what?!?!? I've been absent already in SIMBANG GABI... so I will never had the chance to make my wish come true as they say. SIGH...
PAST:


>Been partying a lot this month... Attended two company christmas party and a birthday. Been drinking a lot also. OOOOPPSSS! Bad Cheetah! Luckly, my tummy knows how to handle each situations. hehehe... Thank God for the LACTOBACILLUS! It helps me maintain everything under control, my control... But then I know that things will not gonna stay as good as it is. So, I have my back up just in case. LOL!

>Initial plan is to visit Metropolitan, but because of some sort of unintentional activities. Still haven't gone there. Also, haven't seen Thinman. I've cancelled my appointment with him last December 8. And up to now, I haven't resched it yet.



>The weather had been quite bad in the early weeks of December. But I love it. It sets my TWILIGHT mood. Just imagining I am in the rainy town of Forks... I love Edward... SIGH


>My monster had been ill. SIGH... He is sick. SIGH... Do I need to say more? SIGH...

FUTURE:

>More parties to come... a trip to Tagaytay maybe...

>Exhausted and Broke...SIGH... MESSED UP again...




No comments: