17 February 2009

Blank

Spending my valentines day at home diggin' up some cold desserts doesn't really bothered me at all. That particular day may seem to be so significant for some but for me, there's nothing too special about it. Hmm,maybe because I haven't found that someone to spend it will. Well, actually I'm having a serious matter to deal with right now. Though it looks like I am not taking things seriously,.. but well,..just like any other person there,.. inside... I am terribly bothered.
I'm kinda upset with all the things that I've done in the past few months. I know, I should have done better. Well, too late I guess to sort out my excuses. Then,ofcourse I have to deal with the consequences. And this time, it's kinda tough.
As I continue to do the things that I thought would be better, slowly... my perspectives blinded me. So, inshort, I am now in a great trouble. Such things are too much too handle. I really need some help. I really do. In a blink of an eye, everything will be gone within my grasp. And I never wanted to start all over again from scratch.
I'm tired... Need Help...

No comments: