08 February 2009

moving

I don’t know where it came from, but the idea just got into my mind. A part of me wants to move from home. But not because I’m not in good terms with my mom, it’s just that in a way I wanted to take things on my own. It is no doubt that I am not getting any younger. Some girls at my age have already kids / family. But it’s not what I wanted for now. I have so many things to do on my list. And those stuffs are the one that I wanted to prioritize. As a person, I wanted to prove something and do things that I actually wanted to pursue. Although, I admit, at this very moment of my life, I am still searching for that particular concept that will trigger me to keep in track.
Well, though I don't know where to start. I will keep this proposal for myself. And I'm gonna be working on it as much as possible. Living on your own is just a real pain in the ass. But as I think of that idea, I guess it would be better for me. I have to be independent. But first, I have to settle so many things right now. After that, I can start something for myself.

No comments: