08 December 2009

Farm Cafe

Since I am currently in a relax mood this month ( surely next year is TOXIC ). I've been spending most of my time in front of the computer as I upgrade this cyber life of mine. Gee! I think I get too addict to this FARMVILLE and CAFE WORLD thingy in facebook. Being busy and wasted for quite sometime due to piles of paper works and as well as being in the fieldwork everyday, I really never had a chance to commit myself in this games since this weekend. A lot of friends have been bugging me about my rejections on most of their request and invitations for me to join such. But then, I really had no time.
So, last sunday... I decided to give it a try. Today is my 4th day and I seem get to be addicted to it especially in Cafe World because I made a lot of mistakes in making those dishes and customizing my Cafe. I've waste a lot of money. ( I'm such an IDIOT ) Well, I am a beginner though... Sigh...
Rightnow, I am currently hooked up with this two games but I've realized that both teaches me great lessons in life. First, you should have PATIENCE. Honestly, I really don't have one. In order make a good harvest and cook great food. It really takes quite sometime. Second, you need to WORK HARD. Ofcourse! Nobody did it overnight. You need to strive hard if you really want to pursue something in your life. And third, be GIVING... don't be selfish. Share the things you have. Anything whether it is simple stuffs only. They don't need to be extravagant or too posh. The thought that you've shared something that comes from the heart is really priceless.
See... even if I'm gaming I can still come up with such good ideas in my mind. HEHEHE...

No comments: