16 December 2009

For Sale


Yesterday, I found out that the house that we built is now FOR SALE..... sigh... The owner ( and his family ) had so many issues even before the house is planned. And to settle those issues and as well as to avoid more complications. He decided to sell the house.




I can't deny that I am not affected of what had happened. I stayed for couple of months with them and treated me part of their family thought we've just met because of this particular project. This is also my very first project. ( I mentioned it a couple of times ) That's how proud I am with this. I have done a lot of sacrifices. Too bad, the particular recipient wouldn't be able to live their anymore. We've designed that house for the ill father of the family. But then he died just after we've finished it. Because of that, they are not anymore comfortable to move to the new house. Just like the normal thingy, when the head of the family dies,.. conflicts are inevitable among the family members who are left and especially in this case money is somehow involved. I hope the feud will come to an end soon.




And hope that my next project ( next year ) wouldn't be as tragic as this one.

No comments: