25 April 2009

At Del Carmen


We had our lunch at my aunt's farm today... and before we left the house, I took a shot of this tiny creature... My brother said it's a millipede though I thought it was just a centipede...Whatever!




At the farm, we saw this dog...Well, he is not that cuddly obviously and I bet he's a bit old, but he is so behave. See? I took a picture of him pa nga... as if he really strike a pose for me diba?





But I really feel sorry for this puppy. Look how malnourished he was? I wanted to adopt him but we already have 6 dogs plus the 5 cats...Hmm, I wish stray dogs like him will still have a better future. If I will have enough money, I would really wanted to build a home for them, parang orphanage for animals nga lang...

Luckily, before the heavy rain pours... my brother took a nice shot of this spider. Then,.. it rained again... Sigh...

No comments: