25 June 2009

Boredom


I'm bored...and as a result, I end up doing some senseless things.




This is my deathnote... hehe,.. the hidden codes are written here. Actually, I used to write more still on paper and pen rather than in word format. Huh! I'm kinda an old fashioned earthling. It contains my poems, random stories, quotes, point of views,. in other words.,. stupidities,. hehehe,.. I find time to write a lot of things when I am like this. Words are just swimming in my head. It's a great way to kill my boredom.




Yesterday is hell. Waking up with this kind of scene is very awful for me. I really hate lizards. They make me sick. I cringed getting up in bed. I was so nervous while taking its photo. What the hell? Making love early in morning...





Sometimes the gloomy mood triggers the artistic side of me. By then I got to create something from my outrageous mind set. A splash of colors and some set of trash equals... my junk art!


Well, I know I have to set my mind into this thing. But even though I am bored and I got nothing else to do, I still can't find myself having a glance of this book. Crap! Curse me for being lazy.

Eating good food is such a great pleasure. My mom's pancit guisado is the best for me. And I cannot eat that without rice. I dunno why? Carbs, carbs, carbs...LOL...

But still I am bored... sigh...

No comments: