08 June 2009

I'm so into him...



I like Brandon Boyd. He is not your typical kind of guy, or I should say a boy-next-door type. (Which I usually don't get attracted with)I really prefer the bad boy image type of guy. Last night, I saw the video of Black Heart Inertia.,Which is the latest from the band. They will be releasing a 2disk compilation album this June called Monuments and Melodies and the said track is included there. I've notice he had his hair cut already and it makes him look younger and more attractive. But beyond the good looks that he had, what captured my attention the most is how he perceive things around him. It just amazes me. I loved him since 1999 during the "stellar" days.






He is an artist by day,..and performs at night in a band called Incubus.



Oh! and did I mention that He is also HOT!
Looking forward to buy his book which I think will really gave me a hard time.And as well get a copy of their latest album. I hope there's another version of him existing beyond my reach...Sigh...



No comments: