07 July 2009

His Kingdom and the King



One time I was told that if a person dies,.you shouldn't be really anxious about it. That particular circumstance is a part of our mortality, part of being human. Therefore, we should be thankful that finally their journey here on earth has already ended and they are bound to begin a new chapter else where. Unfortunately, accepting the fact that a person is gone is such a difficult thing to do. Just having the thought that they will never come back is really such a great pain.

I've been in the situation several times. It was a devastating scenario. But as a human, there's nothing I can do but to accept each given phases of my life. I just remained grateful that somehow in their journey I was a part of it and so in mine.




------


This thing came into my mind after viewing a glimpse of MJ's poignant memorial service. I was moved when her daughter Paris, delivered a very few lines on how much she loves her father. A child's viewpoint is very innocent. I was into tears... well, I am not a fan of MJ but who in the world didn't know that guy. The king is finally on his way to His kingdom. Well, I guess a place more fancier than his Neverland Ranch, full of love, joy and peace.


------
Photos courtesy of Flickr.com

No comments: