14 July 2009

Busy July

Finally, I think I'm close to the finish line. Just need to consult my boss for further improvements and some necessary changes regarding the project. Whoa! Kinda exhausted with this one. But again, there's no need to quit this time... Just like they say, be thankful if you get tired, it means you are capable of doing something and just be blessed that you have a job. Well... July has been a very busy month for me... It's good though...



Since I was busy... I haven't read the book yet though I got it since a couple of months ago and to tell you the truth I haven't seen those great movies lined up this month. Sigh... So, now you can imagine how tough this month is. Wish to read Kapitan Sino this weekend.




Another thing... birthdays keep on coming... WHoA!!! Last 11th is my cousin, today is my eccentric friend ( hehe ),. I guess on the 16th is my highschool friend Rona. On the 20th is my dad and my sister, next on the 21th is my gay cousin and lastly on the 29th is my kid cousin Ai Chan, the japanese doll in the family.




Pardon my entry, it just sounds so numb. Maybe I am just not into writing rightnow, just wanna share the things that I've been into this pass few days of July. And just wanna say "hello" to my account. (=

No comments: