14 July 2009

Crap on my laptop...


Again I woke up with this... and the suspect... who else?

I don't know what's happening in my room when I'm asleep everynight. Aside from the fact that my room has become a lizard sanctuary. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... Really disgusting! But beyond the gross factor that it brings, I am a certified scoliodentosaurophobic. Lizards freaks me and I've gone several ways just to push them away from me. Unfortunately, they stays... I used to adopt a cat because of it. I've read that lizards are afraid of cats, but in our case, our cat didn't seemed to be bothered enough to catch some creepy crawlers in the house. I've tried the egg shells and even the moth balls. Yet, I haven't succeed. Poor me, I think I have to deal with them. Just remember when I woke up one morning with this scenario, don't know whether to laugh or cry.



No comments: