05 November 2008

gradual

I’ve been facing a lot of changes in my life right now. And because of that, I’m still at the period wherein I need to do a lot of adjustments. Everything seems to turn out right. I guess… I hope… In the past few days, I suddenly felt like giving up (again) * LOSER/EMO MODE… But then I finally regain my hope back in my shoe again and decided to take another step forward. Well, this is the life that I chose. I have to deal with it and I have to PROVE something. My current job really making me exhausted but I’m kinda starting to appreciate every part of it. I’m learning a lot of things on the people I’ve meet every day and even on the task that is being assigned on me. I hope to finish those just in time. Anyway the only thing that bothers me now is my health. I can sense that it would be the only thing that will HINDER me to do things.

No comments: