29 March 2009

Blank and Black


Things are not going too good these days. It happened again. Well, I guess that was really my curse and I had to learn how to deal with it. I’m running out of time and again, as usual… everything messed up. My life… I hate it right now. My damn life…Whew! Everything turns black…

I still hear his words. It lingers. It remains. If only he knew the things that I’ve been through, then he’ll understand. The thing is… I had no strength to tell him. I don’t wanna explain things in the first place. He starts to hate me by now, but there’s nothing I can do but to accept the fact that I need to exert a lot of effort to bring back what we had before. I am weak… He doesn’t want me to be that way…But no matter how hard I fought, still can’t win…

The darkness starts to capture every bit of me again. And because I have nothing to turn to, and because I am all alone again, and because I am numb… My soul begins to obey all the sinful acts that a demon says…



Photos courtesy of Flickr.com

No comments: