16 March 2009

My Dear New Chucks


“You have to buy a good pair of shoes because they’re the one who will take you in beautiful places.” - ANOM


With all the frustrations and disappointments I have this weekend, I seek some idea to somehow comfort and cure me. Yesterday, I ask my mom if we can go to mall and unwind a bit. Well, girls just wanna have fun and speaking of FUN for is none other than to SHOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! Hehehehe… My mom is my ultimate shopping buddy. Hmmm…so we dig in first with a light lunch at KFC,.grab a munch of the KFC melts and voila! SHOP! SHOP! SHOP!






I bought a new sneakers. Yeah! Sneakers again, one of Converse limited edition. And I it was a best buy. They’re on sale right now. I bought the periwinkle one with the two shoe laces on it. Love it! Hmmm… Love it really! Time to take my moss green over stressed one to rest. Hehehe…Actually, my mom ask me to bought a new ladies shoes for the office, but I told her that the black one that I use is still good (which I bought two weeks ago). Still have some good shoes for work. But I really have a fetish for nice sneakers since I was a kid and I prefer wearing them than those doll shoes and other ladies shoes that I have. They fit me really good and it more of me. It is more of my character; well I guess no doubt about it. High heels shoes kill me and I am not the super feminine type of a woman though.


A new shoe sets me on a good mood again. And though I wasn’t able to catch the Eheads Concert, Converse on the otherhand represents those guys. Hmm, well I was thinking right now to start collecting good sneakers. Nonetheless, I think I have to cut some unnecessary expense from now on.

No comments: