24 March 2009

My Little Pups

In the past two weeks, I’ve been busy taking pictures of our new puppies. It’s just like we really had a new siblings at home, my mom though she was never really into animals, had been spending a lot of effort with this one this one. She even told me, how adorable the five puppies were and it really took a lot of her time everyday.

We have captured each significant moments of those puppies. From the day the were born, fed, crawl and the day they opened their eyes. Now, they were walking and drinking milk on their own. They have already stolen our hearts but sadly, ( yeah, there’s a sad part as always ). Mom said that we have to gave away the three puppies because it would be very hard for us to accommodate five puppies,.. not to mention their mother and the cat that we also have which I guess is also pregnant by this time. ( Yikes! Another babies on the way! ) and the two Kois.





Well, that was too much responsibility to take. But.. sigh.. I already love the puppies. We’re really having a hard time whom to give and to whom they will be given. As much as possible, they should be in the good hands and I will assure that.




Today, they had their first walk on the grass. They love the greens,..they were so very playful. I guess they were freshen up a bit with the grass texture compare to rugs on their house so most of them took a nice nap. Hmm,.. Nice cute puppies! Really love them…


No comments: