14 August 2009

Jollibee and Heat






It was too hot yesterday. I guess the hear was beyond 32 degress centigrade... I was very exhausted making my way to Binan, Laguna. I had to settle some of the documents regarding our project and first time to handle the building permit thingy. Well, it's not that hard naman pala. The people there are quite approachable. I'm all alone by myself and really not familiar with that place anyway. But then, ofcourse, I manage everything in the end. I am getting used to going out alone. Been into places I've never been. It's kinda creepy when you don't know the road that you've been headin to, but in the end it like an accomplishment when you did surpass. I just think of it like I am just solving puzzle or I am a part of a reality show sort of ( amazing raze). I get to know strangers... had a chance to talk to them and somehow learn from them.
From the City Hall, I had lunch and when straight to the site to discuss things with the village manager. ( the village manager is kinda snob...haist!)but later in the she agreed on me and then everything is settled.




Another thing... it good to know that Jollibee is always there to cheer me up. To relieve my hunger. Just like a Rizal monument, this fast food chain is almost everywhere. Not having problems how to fill your tummy while your on the road.



I finished my task just before the sun sets... I was too exhausted by the heat really. I'm wet with sweat... Gee!



Photos courtesy of Flickr.com

No comments: