08 August 2009

Random Past Activities

Just after beating the dealine, I got sick... And for quite sometime I've been addicted to the scent of eucalyptus... Yeah! The minty scent relieves my breathing and been depending on it a lot. hmmmm...ahhhhh....



Later:


Just finished my new creation...hahaha... This is my new monster, just sewed them with my bare hands so that I will be able to give it as a gift to my eccentric friend. Remember who he is? Hmm,. Nevermind... Actually, it is really not for him, but for NED, so that he'll have someone to be with... you know.. everyone needs a company and so are monsters... LOL! However, rightnow, I'm kinda making some moves to stay away from him. Sigh... I'd tell the reason to this one soon... just not rightnow.





Previous:


Went to visit my next project, somewhere in Cavite... The weather last thursday aint that good, obviously. But, then I had to go there. And somehow I messed up,. hehehe... Crap! Poor Chucks!

No comments: