27 September 2008

September is Finally Over

This month is totally a BLAST... Whew! I never imagine that september is soon to be over.Finally! This month is really a roller coaster ride for me. I've had a couple of sleepless nights and weird dreams that totally made me insane. And evertime I looked at the mirror, I saw a very hideous girl hiding beyond a mask of loneliness and insanity. Crap! I'm sick! Inside and out. Physically, emotionally and even mentally I guess!
The first week of this month sucks! I have to lie to everybody that I'm still doing great but the truth is, I'm really not. Its hard for me to hide all the unnecessary stuff that I'm in by that time just for the sake of others. But then, after trying hard I finally broke down and realize that things will be easier if I already tell the truth. But the truth still haven't set me free yet...
The second week disturbed my conscious mind and soul after making an encounter with a monster. Yeah... a monster. I thought I was in a cloud nine but I finally realizes that I was about entering the gate of hell. I was caught by the monster's trap, but fortunately, I escaped. Maybe he forgot that I am still the evil girl he used to know. Evil and bad.
In the last few days of this month, finally I've come up with a decision. First, to stay focus on my plans. I should not rely on my emotions, myths or anything stupid. Second, maybe I should avoid trusting people too much. Third, I should need to avoid using my damn cellphone, it only triggers me to commit sinful acts. Fourth, there is no time for any romantic activities this time. Fifth, I just have to think in a positive way.
Gee! Its like I writing a new years resolution here. But just like what I've read, you should write all your thoughts as well as your plans and things you want to achieve because it really helps a lot. Well, I guess so.
September is finally over...Sigh...




No comments: